Provincial Nomination Program (PNP) for Worker
Provincial nomination offers an additional option to applicants to seek Canada permanent residence.
The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) allow Canadian provinces and territories to nominate individuals who wish to immigrate to Canada and who are interested in settling in a particular province.
Each Canadian province and territory (except Nunavut and Quebec, which has a different selection system) has its own unique Provincial Nominee Program. Each PNP has at least one immigration stream that is aligned with the federal Express Entry immigration selection system.
These streams are known as 'enhanced' nomination streams and award selected Express Entry candidates an additional 600 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points.
With more than 80 PNP streams available, discovering the PNP option that’s best for you can be challenging
Requirements for a Provincial Nomination:
Applicant must meet the minimum requirements of a Territory or Provinces’ Express Entry PNP stream. Such as,
- Must be aged between 18-55 years
- Must have a proficiency over one or both of the official languages of Canada (i.e. English or French).
- Must show the evidence of his/her language skills by qualifying in English Language examinations via one of the recognized tests.
- Meet the minimum fund requirement
- Must have a relevant qualification under specified NOC and at least a year of proved work experience.
Applicants must have an Express Entry profile. And the profile must show that he/she has met the minimum criteria for Express Entry under different streams.
Applicants can acquire additional points by having a study degree from Canada or a valid job offer
If you are interested in applying for Provincial nominee program for express entry to Canada you can contact our Canada Immigration experts to apply for this visa, speak to our Canadian immigration experts on +91 7045 688 237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Provincial Nomination Program (PNP) Options
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
- New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBNP)
- Newfoundland And Labrador Provincial Nominee Program (NLPNP)
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
- Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP)
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP)
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)