Canada has one of the most open migration programs in the world. The Canadian government welcomes 200,000 migrants every year. The United Nations has voted Canada as the best places in the world to live.
Benefits of migration to Canada
- Migrate with the whole family.
- Access to world class education completely free or for nominal fee
- Access to world class healthcare system
- Migration options for skilled workers and investors.
- Employment opportunities for IT professionals, Accountants, Engineers and highly skilled workers
- Become eligible for Canadian citizenship within three years of arrival in Canada with permanent residence status.
- Minimal government regulations in starting your own business.
- Access to the United States and Mexico markets based on the NAFTA Agreement
So, are you considering migration to Canada? Speak to our Canada Immigration experts
To explore your eligibility to migrate to Canada complete our free assessment form
Provincial Nominee Program
Applicants may become permanent residents on the basis that they have a business or the ability to make a substantial economic contribution to Canada’s economy.
Canadian citizens and permanent residents applying to sponsor their relatives for permanent residence status include relatives such as a spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner 16 years of age or older, an unmarried dependent child under the age of 22, a parent or grandparent, and a brother, sister, nephew, niece, grandchild who is an orphan, unmarried and under 18 years of age. Instead of permanent residency, eligible candidates can also apply for the long-term visitor Parents and Grandparents Super Visa for their parents and/or grandparents.
Business Immigration Program
This program comprises of three categories including Investors, Entrepreneurs and the Self-Employed.