Bulgaria Citizenship by Investment
Bulgarian Citizenship by investment is an attractive opportunity for high net worth individuals to enjoy visa-free access or visa-on-arrival access to almost 160 countries and territories. In addition to being able to pass on Bulgarian citizenship to children and several other benefits.
At SmartMove Immigration we provide assistance to EU and non-EU nationals to obtain Bulgarian citizenship by investment. Investors are required to invest in government bonds or shares of Bulgarian companies traded on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange.
The investment in government bonds is fully guaranteed and secured by the Bulgarian Government. This route allows The Bulgarian legislation allows EU and non-EU nationals to get Bulgarian passport within two years and the investment to be fully refunded at the end of this period with the accrued interest.
Fast Track Bulgarian citizenship and passport by Investment
In exchange for a safe, state-guaranteed and fully refundable investment of EUR 1,024,000 applicants of all nationalities can obtain Bulgarian citizenship and passport. The investor needs to invest EUR 511 292 in the first year and double the investment to EUR 1,024,000 in the second year.
If you are planning to acquire citizenship by investment in Bulgaria, SmartMove Immigration is the place for you.
There are several benefits of the Bulgarian Citizenship by investment program. Some of them include:
- You will not be required to open a private account in any Bulgarian bank or buy government bonds from the Bulgarian Stock Exchange.
- You will not be required to work as well as live in Bulgaria in order to apply for Bulgarian citizenship.
- You will not be required to revoke your current citizenship.
- You will qualify for the Bulgarian tax resident.You will not be required to revoke your current citizenship.
- You will not have any restrictions on buying agricultural land in Bulgaria.
- You will be in possession of an EU passport.
- Applicant and his/her family have the right to reside, work, and study anywhere in Europe after obtaining citizenship
- Visa-free access to approx. 142 countries (including Canada and Europe)
- Applicant receives PR in 3-4 months, and citizenship in less than 2 years
- Citizenship is transferrable by descent (to all children and grandchildren)
- Bulgaria has one of the lowest tax rates in the European Union, and a free-trade environment. 10% for Corporate tax and 10% personal income tax
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Possess a valid passport and reside legally in a country
- Visit Bulgaria twice, for 2-4 days (but no further in-country residence requirement)
- Pass a due diligence and medical check
- Make a declaration on source of funds
Our simple all inclusive fees means, you pay a single fee that will cover:
- Translation and legalisation of documents in Bulgaria;
- Government fees from the beginning of the process until the issuance of the first passport and Bulgarian ID card including
- Permanent residence application fee
- Municipal registration fee
- Permanent residence ID card fee
- Citizenship application fee
- Citizenship certificate issuance fee
- Bulgarian ID card & passport issuance fee
- Issuance of Bulgarian documents for residence permit applications of family members and for citizenship applications
- Statutory Health Insurance Contribution payments, on becoming a permanent resident of Bulgaria
- Courier fees incurred by us for the shipment of documents;
- Fees for notary certified copies and similar associated with the process in Bulgaria.
Immigration is a long and time taking process with a lot of legal issues involved which is difficult to understand and navigate through for a common man. There are several things to be considered and you need guidance at every step of the way. We at SmartMove Immigration understand your needs and are committed to get what you require as an individual.
Our services are wide ranging and we have the knowledge and experience to recommend and assist you in that form of immigration which best suits you and is in line with your future plans.