Ontario is one of the best and apt platforms for channelizing business operations being on a forward-thinking province, making doing business in Ontario one of the best places for business in the world. So what is it that makes doing business in Ontario such a good bet?
Invest in Ontario and rest assured you are investing in educated workforces, champion quality of life for all and the best talent as well as ideas from across the world. These pertinent values are what matter to the companies of tomorrow and these have become Ontario’s strengths.
Top 5 reasons to invest in Ontario:
- Highly skilled people – Being better educated than any OECD country, 68% of Ontario adults are equipped with post-secondary education. This is the literacy rate higher than any OECD country.
- The steady stream of talent -The universities and colleges of Ontario provide a stream of high-quality talent. The University of Toronto ranks among the top 20 global universities and University of Waterloo graduates are the second most frequently hired by Silicon Valley companies. Ontario produces 40,000 STEM graduates per annum.
- Immigration hub –The welcoming approach of Ontario to immigration expands the talent pool further while yielding different perspectives that enhance the culture of innovation. Here, the federal and provincial governments cohesively work together to implement immigration programs that assist enterprises and companies to recruit and retain highly skilled international talent at the pace of business.
- Cost-effective talent – In Ontario, it could be seen that investors will save on some of their biggest business costs, money that can be utilized for further investments, innovation and growth. The confluence of IT with traditional sectors has gauged attention to Ontario’s talent pool advantage. Comparable high-quality talent pool found in top US IT hubs such as Boston or New York is available in Ontario at a fraction of the total expenditure, up to 45% less. Thus high-quality talent is feasible at low cost.
- Tax friendly –Competitive Corporate Tax rates of about 25% in Ontario.
If you would like to discuss your options for investing in Canada then fill out your details in the form and we shall give you a callback! We can connect to you from any one of our offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chandigarh, and London. If you are looking for a Federal Skills route towards settlement in Canada, then Ontario is also a great place to keep an eye out for PNP openings. The Ontario PNP, or OINP, has offered some of the most nominations to immigrants amongst any of the provinces in Canada.
Take advantage of the ease of doing business in Ontario by applying for investment migration routes. For guidance on your application, write in your query at email@example.com. Being in the immigration environment more than 12 years, Immigration advisors at SmartMove Immigration have adequate knowledge with more-than-adequate experience in Canada migration assistance to guide you through your legal immigration cases, ensuring you do not miss out on anything crucial. You can also connect with us telephonically or through Skype for the same level of assistance.
Think Visas, Think SmartMove Immigration